Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Today

I thought that it was only me obsessed with the break up of Jon and Kate, but it is everywhere. It bothers me most of all because I thought they were just like our family, a few knocks here and there, and life goes on. But does it really? It seems that death and illness has succumbed to so many of my fellow workers and/or their families this year, making me realize how precious life and people really are. Enjoy those around you, live life to the fullest, and tell those who mean something to you how much they do. Work is a place to earn money. Sometimes it is enjoyable and sometimes it is a tightrope walk. However, if it were not for work I wouldn't have found some of the people that mean as much to me as they do. God, thank you for bringing them into my life!
Friends Comments

1 comment:

  1. Today was enjoyable, right? :) j/k

    I am so thankful the Lord moved me from my last job to here - I wasn't sure how things were going to work out in the begining, but now I see a few things the Lord had in store for me and I am so glad we are friends!

    ReplyDelete